SHARE SALES APPROVAL
A shareholder who intends to sell his/her shares in connection with the restriction arising from § 15.1 of the Articles of Association of the Zakłady Lotnicze nr 1 SA [the Company] should:
- Submit a request to the Managing Board for their approval to shares selling. The request should contain the following data:
Written requests for share sale approval can be submitted at the Company’s seat (ul. Dubois 119, 93-465 Łódź) or by post at the following addresses:
- Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze nr 1 S.A., ul. Dubois 119, 93-465 Łódź
- Capitali Inwestment Sp. z o.o. ul. Smocza 6A, 31-069 Kraków
- The share sale approval request form is available on the Company’s website (www.wzl1.mil.pl) or at the Company’s Legal Services Office.
- Within 8 weeks after submission of the request for share sale approval the Managing Board shall issue either its written approval for shares sale or it shall indicate another Buyer who will buy the shares under conditions set forth in §15.1 of the Articles of Association of the Zakłady Lotnicze nr 1 SA.
Obtaining a written approval of the Company’s Managing Board is a necessary condition to conclude the transaction under pain of nullity.